- Cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by the Website (https://intecracy.ventures) that you visit.
- They are widely used in order to make Website work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about the functionality and behavior of the users on the Website.
- Cookie helps you better interact with the Website and helps the Website better interact with you.
- Cookie does not contain your personal data.
- understand how you use Website and to provide you with safe, effective and user-friendly Website;
- remember your settings, such as preferred language, type of the device, news already shown to you, your preference about Cookie allowance;
- keep opened sessions and conversation during your last visit to the Website;
- identify the popularity of different section of the Website and improve respectively;
- prevent and exclude unauthorized use of the Website;
- keep track of actions and operations;
- prepare reports, this allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services
4. If you do not want to share your Cookie you may restrict it or block it out.
4.1. If you prefer not to allow Cookies, please use your browser settings: most browsers give you an ability to manage your cookies or provide you with “incognito mode” or similar options.
For more information about how to disable cookies at all of how to amend your cookie settings check http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
5. We also may use similar technology and collect unique identifiers of our visitors of the Website. The information we collect by this means includes:
- Unique identification numbers, e.g. Internet protocol (IP) address and device ID;
- As applicable to your type of device, browser type and version, and browser plug-in types and versions, application release and version, device model, manufacturer (brand), operating system, operating system version, OS library version, time of last seen, Wi-Fi status, radio frequencies (EDGE, HSDPA, LTE, WCDMA, none), device screen (width, high, dpi), NFC, telecom operator, Bluetooth enable, Bluetooth version;
- Time zone setting, city, region, country and language;
- Operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) upstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, cocks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
5.1. We use this information for the same purposes as Cookie.
6. We use Cookie for the following purposes, namely:
- storing preferences and supporting additional features and functionalities;
- performance, analytics and personalization;
7. The time a Cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on the type of Cookie whether it is "persistent" or "session" Cookie:
- session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing;
- persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.